Green Wall Construction
- Green walls are fast becoming one of the most popular and cost-effective ways to offset the carbon footprint of a home or business. With the development of modular green wall units designed specifically for the purpose, it’s not as difficult as you might think to install and maintain your very own green wall.
- Green wall construction is an important addition to any building. Not only does it offset your carbon footprint, it also acts as a natural air filter, reduces traffic noise and greatly enhances the aesthetics of your home or business. Office blocks that construct green walls on the outside of their building can also use it as a way to manage storm water run off, while the green wall helps to keep the building naturally insulated throughout the year. Green walls constructed in the lobby or reception of your business help to add a feeling of luxury, while adding to your business’ green image.
- From a fern wall constructed in the bathroom to a herb wall in the kitchen, green walls also add greatly to both the aesthetic and function of any home. They are also a cost effective solution for cooling down areas in the garden that have too much concrete, or help to create garden ‘rooms’ in larger spaces.
- Green walls constructed from modular units are the best way to ensure your plants stay healthy and your home or office stays cool, efficient and beautiful. Around the home, green walls can either be installed by a professional, or make the ultimate DIY project. For larger projects, professional installation and maintenance is available.
- Green walls are the way of the future, and there’s no doubt that adding one to your home or office is a decision you’ll always be happy with.